Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Power of One

I recently came across this site while i was 'stumbling' that invited users to submit stories...... in one line. Thats right one single solitary line, many of you would be like "Dude that is so freaking not possible." or "how can a line convey a story" well sample this :

"While watching my brother-in-law use my childhood Bible to roll a joint, I realized we are probably going to hell."

ok ok i guess not a lotta people will be able to relate to that..... here's another one :

My patient's last words before he died, surrounded by family, were: "I feel so loved right now."

well for more just head on to the site www.onesentence.org

oh and i couldnt leave the site without submitting one of my own....

"When it was time to leave the hostel  for the last time, the Void in my soul kept screaming "Now what do we do??"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked it, leave a message if you wish :)